Spring 2019 Season Registration Information
Hello Friends of the CCCC,
Here are some other quick highlights of what the season holds:
- Our CAPPELLA ensemble is preparing to audition for an upcoming tour in December of 2019.
- Our CAPPELLA ensemble will participate in the Green Valley High School Madrigal Festival on Saturday, March 23rd.
- April 26th: The CCCC will host their 7th annual Children’s Choir festival at UNLV Ham Hall. Crescendo & Cappella will perform as part of the festival with other ensembles from around our community. Our special guest conductor will be Danny Leavitt from Idaho.
- Our Capo/Caprice/Cadet/Concert ensembles will have an end of season family and friends showcase at Somerset SkyPointe. Tuesday, April 23rd.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. CLICK HERE for our detailed Ensemble Breakdown (to guide you to which ensemble is best for your child). When you know which ensemble(s) you need, you are ready to register.
Capo – Pre school (4 and 5 year olds only)
Caprice – Kindergarten
Cadet – 1st Grade
Concert – Second Grade
Crescendo – 3rd – 6th Graders
Cappella – 7th – 12th Graders
All rehearsals are held at:
Somerset Academy SkyPointe
7058 or 7038 SkyPointe Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89131
2. CLICK HERE for our Attendance Contract. Please complete one attendance form for each student participating. This should be printed, signed, and brought to your first class/meeting where we will collect them.
3. We will hold a MANDATORY PARENT MEETING Tuesday, January 22nd in conjunction with the start of official rehearsals/classes. Please do not carpool that evening. Onsite registration
–The season calendar & ensemble schedule
–Parent Help/Volunteering (we always love help)
–Any upcoming tour information
4. Our calendar is posted on our website: http://www.
**Please note: We will always update the calendar on the website as well as notify members via email (or text) when anything on the calendar changes.
5. The CCCC Board feels strongly that music should be open to everyone regardless of financial situation. Our low $75 donation per singer is unprecedented, and we ask that you donate this amount for each participant. This fee includes all uniform accessory RENTAL fees (ties, vests, scarves, necklaces, etc.), an ensemble T-shirt, as well as any anticipated bootcamp/festival/concert/
Please be aware, however, that CRESCENDO/CAPPELLA performance dresses (for girls only) are a separate cost of $65. We also ask our boys to provide a long sleeve button up white dress shirt and black slacks.
As part of the “Welcome to the CCCC” email we will include information for you to pay by PayPal if you prefer to pre-pay in this manner. If you are more comfortable, you may choose to bring your donation (via check or exact cash) to our season’s orientation rehearsal.
IF YOU FEEL YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION CANNOT ACCOMMODATE THIS, PLEASE SPEAK WITH A MEMBER OF THE CCCC BOARD WHO WILL ASSIST YOU WITH FUNDRAISING OPTIONS OR A PAYMENT PLAN.
6. FINALLY….. We post all registrations electronically. This allows us to have time stamps if a ‘first come, first served’ situation arises in our classes. Simply click below and fill out the registration information.
We are so excited about our upcoming season! We hope you can join us for some amazing music making. We are always in awe of what these young people are able to do in such a short amount of time.
Thank you for all of your continued support of the arts in the lives of your young people and our community!
The CCCC Executive Board
If you would like to be informed when registration opens each season, please sign up for our email list by sending a message to: