Fall 2019 Season Registration Information
Hello Friends of the CCCC,
Here are some other quick highlights of what the season holds:
- Members of CRESCENDO & ladies in CAPPELLA have been asked to sing at the funeral for a local 2 year old. Her services will be held Saturday, August 17th. Since our season hasn’t formally started by then we will be holding only ONE practice to prepare for the performance. Please look for details and RSVP for this special opportunity in our season registration.
- CRESCENDO & CAPPELLA members have been invited to sing the National Anthem for the Las Vegas Lights soccer team on September 14th. All members of the CCCC family are invited to attend the game (part of the ticket proceeds come back to the CCCC as a fundraiser.
- CRESCENDO & CAPPELLA ladies will be choosing which new concert dress they want to change to!!!
- Our Capo/Caprice ensembles will have an end of season family and friends showcase at Somerset SkyPointe. TBA
- Cadet/Concert/CRESCENDO/CAPPELLA will have an end of season concert. Location and date TBA.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. CLICK HERE for our detailed Ensemble Breakdown (to guide you to which ensemble is best for your child). When you know which ensemble(s) you need, you are ready to register.
Capo – Pre school (4 and 5 year olds only)
Caprice – Kindergarten
Cadet – 1st Grade
Concert – Second Grade
Crescendo – 3rd – 6th Graders
Cappella – 7th – 12th Graders
All rehearsals are held at:
Somerset Academy SkyPointe
7058 or 7038 SkyPointe Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89131
2. CLICK HERE for our Attendance Contract. Please complete one attendance form for each student participating. This should be printed, signed, and brought to your first class/meeting where we will collect them.
3. We will hold a MANDATORY PARENT MEETING Tuesday, September 3rd in conjunction with the start of official rehearsals/classes. Please do not carpool that evening. Onsite registration
–The season calendar & ensemble schedule
–Parent Help/Volunteering (we always love help)
–Any upcoming tour information
4. Our calendar is posted on our website: http://www.
**Please note: We will always update the calendar on the website as well as notify members via email (or text) when anything on the calendar changes.
5. The CCCC Board feels strongly that music should be open to everyone regardless of financial situation. Our low $75 donation per singer is unprecedented, and we ask that you donate this amount for each participant. This fee includes all uniform accessory RENTAL fees (ties, vests, scarves, necklaces, etc.), an ensemble T-shirt, as well as any anticipated bootcamp/festival/concert/
Please be aware, however, that CRESCENDO/CAPPELLA are responsible for purchasing the base formal attire that has been chosen by the ensemble/board. This cost should be no more than $50 total for the ladies or the gents.
Ladies: We will be changing dresses this season to find something more cost effective. Within our first couple of weeks of the season we will all decide on which dress style we like best and then send that link to all female members of CRESCENDO & CAPPELLA. (Again, price will be less than $50)
Gents: We ask our gentlemen to provide a long sleeve button up white dress shirt and black slacks.
All payments can be made via cash, personal check, VENMO, or through PayPal. As part of the “Welcome to the CCCC” email we will include information for you to pay by PayPal or Venmo if you prefer to pre-pay in this manner. If you are more comfortable, you may choose to bring your donation (via check or exact cash) to our season’s orientation rehearsal.
IF YOU FEEL YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION CANNOT ACCOMMODATE THIS, PLEASE SPEAK WITH A MEMBER OF THE CCCC BOARD WHO WILL ASSIST YOU WITH FUNDRAISING OPTIONS OR A PAYMENT PLAN.
6. FINALLY….. We post all registrations electronically. This allows us to have time stamps if a ‘first come, first served’ situation arises in our classes. Simply click below and fill out the registration information.
We are so excited about our upcoming season! We hope you can join us for some amazing music making. We are always in awe of what these young people are able to do in such a short amount of time.
Thank you for all of your continued support of the arts in the lives of your young people and our community!
The CCCC Executive Board
If you would like to be informed when registration opens each season, please sign up for our email list by sending a message to: