It’s hard to believe another season is coming to an end! We want to make sure we are all on same page, so here is an overview of the rest of the CCCC Season!
Since I know many families are out of town, we will combine our rehearsals this week–
- Tues 4/3 — Cadet & Caprice **COMBINED SPRING BREAK REHEARSAL** 4 – 4:40PM
- Thur 4/5 — Cadet & Caprice **COMBINED SPRING BREAK REHEARSAL** 10 – 10:40AM
- Thur 4/5 — Crescendo & Cappella **COMBINED SPRING BREAK REHEARSAL 6:30-7:30pm
- Tues 4/10 — Cadet & Caprice FINAL SEASON CLASSES AT REGULAR TIMES
- Thur 4/12 — Cadet & Caprice FINAL SEASON CLASSES AT REGULAR TIMES
- Thur 4/12 — Crescendo & Cappella **COMBINED SEASON END REHEARSAL 6-7:30
- Wed 4/18 — CONCERT DRESS REHEARSAL @ CSN Cheyenne Camps Horn Theatre. Caprice & Cadet will rehearse from 5:30 – 6:15pm. Crescendo & Cappella from 6 8pm.
- Thurs 4/19 — HEART & SOUL CONCERT @ CSN Cheyenne Campus Horn Theatre. Doors open at 6:30. Concert to begin at 7pm. Call time for Crescendo & Cappella is 6pm. Caprice & Cadet are to come with their families and be in their seats (with their families) by 6:30pm. All will need to get scarves & ties prior, so watch for the location where we plan to hand them out and be sure your singer gets there necessary accessories.
Tickets will be available starting this Thursday at our Combined Spring Break Evening Rehearsal, and again during our final week of classes/rehearsals. Ticket prices are $3 for adults/ $1 for students/children.
We are selling program ads! The flyer is attached for you to share with businesses and family members. It is a fun and inexpensive way to get your name and message to your singers out! The deadline for ad submissions and money is April 12th. If you have any questions,please contact DeAnna McBrayer, CCCC VP of Audio/Visual at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ve also attached the program flyer for our concert. Please feel free to print/forward and distribute as you see fit!
We will need some backstage hands if you are willing/able. Risers will be set up at 5pm on dress rehearsal night & taken down right after in the concert. In addition we could use some assistance making sure kids are in the places they need to back stage while Miss Holly is conducting other groups. If you would like to assist with the concert end please email Jessica May, CCCC Secretary @ email@example.com.
Uniforms will be distributed during our last week of normal (4/10 & 4/12) classes/rehearsals. Please remember to bring your $10 rental or money for dress purchase if you haven’t already. Please contact Susan Ah-Sha, CCCC VP of Uniforms with any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT ALL RENTED UNIFORMS NEED TO BE RETURNED IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE CONCERT. PLAN TO HAVE YOUR SINGER HAVE A CHANGE OF CLOTHES.
All fundraisers checked out will need to be returned & accounted for (either money or remaining product) by April 12th. If you have any questions please contact Diane May, CCCC VP of Fundraising at email@example.com.
It’s been an amazing season & we look forward to an exciting concert! On that note, here is a quick preview of what 30 of our younger singers have been working on to wonderfully represent the CCCC!